- This event has passed.
Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Clinic
September 10 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you have your flu shot? Flu season is approaching, and it’s essential to ensure you have your vaccines.
Free Flu and Pneumonia shots provided by Community Health Services of Michigan Medicine will be given at the Bethel AME Church Saturday, September 10 from 12 pm – 4 pm.
Who Should Get A Flu and Pneumonia Shot?
• People at high risk of developing serious complications like pneumonia
• People who lack medical insurance
• People with certain medical conditions (asthma, diabetes, chronic liver
disease, including cirrhosis chronic lung and heart disease)
• Flu shots for Pregnant women
• CDC recommends pneumococcal and flu vaccination for all adults 65 years
For more information contact (734) 998-2156 or visit http://www.uofmhealth.org/chs